Make a Small, Tax-Deductible Donation electronically or by check ... Receive a Subscription to The Center for School Mold Help's Premium Content via our website at www.schoolmoldhelp.org !
- What every parent and teacher needs to know about dampness & mold in schools!
- 2,000 articles, including multimedia!
- Discover what your school district and health agencies won't tell you!
- Learn about mold and its impact on health!
- Read some of the latest, independent research and articles on molds, mycotoxins, sick buildings, mold-related illnesses, including Sick Building Syndrome
- Find out the truth about molds found in your district's testing report ...
- Learn what to do if you suspect school mold, and much more!
- This site could save your health or the health of a loved one!
$5 donation includes full access to Premium Content for 24 hours
$10 donation includes full access to Premium Content for 3 months
$20 donation includes full access to Premium Content for 6 months and inclusion in our listserv for events, breaking news, and research (optional) - that's just $3.33 per month!
What is included in a SMH Donor Subscription?
Subscribers to SMH Online Premium Content gain access to extensive information - over 1,700 articles covering the topics below. SMH is constantly working to provide breaking news and information, as well as valuable resources developed by SMH. Because content is constantly being added, we can't list every article and resource here, but just to give you an idea, here is a list of menu items subscribers can fully access:
- Sick Building Symptoms
- School Mold FAQ
- School Mold Stats and Facts
- Real Testimonies
- Mold Research
- About Testing
- Mold Law
- Admin FAQ
- MCS Info
- Mold Lessons
- Mold Education
- Internet Links
- Getting Help
- Pathways to connect with other mold victims through stories, forums, etc.
With any donation of $50, or more, to The Center for School Mold Help, you are eligible for a year's site subscription, upon request.
To donate and subscribe to Premium Content using the US or International Postal Service, follow the directions below:
by Check or Money Order
You may send your donation as a personal check or money order, made out to The Center for School Mold Help, along with the filled out SMH Subscriber/Donation form (below), mailed to:
The Center for School Mold Help
P.O. Box 655
La Mesa, CA 91944-0655
We deeply appreciate your support!
If you have any questions, or have any difficulty making a donation using the information or links above, you may write us at:
By completing this form and making a donation to The Center of School Mold Help, you also agree to become a Subscriber to gain access to our Premium Content for a limited amount of time. Please first read the following information BEFORE proceeding:
Supporter Form for Subscription and/or Donation By Check or Money Order
Click here to view and print in .doc format